MY MIND'S LITTLE THEATRE

MY MIND'S LITTLE THEATRE
by Dreamy Poetess
 
There’s a story inside my mind;
It’s been with me for so long.
But fate has not been kind,
Though I even composed a song.
 
And in my life there is no choice.
I must endure, survive.
And so I restrained my voice;
I work each day to stay alive.
 
Yet the story went on for years;
My mind became a theatre.
I wrote my poems through tears,
Though it was hard to keep the metre.
 
And so it never reached the surface;
My mind, a tiny production.
Its star wears my own face.
My little story set in motion.
 
I began to write, and it grew into a novel,
Yet I’m unsure what to do with it.
But I love it; it feels so well-woven,
Though I’m its only fan, my ideas are lit.

Images, generated through Google Gemini, and ChatGPT.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY DAMSEL

THE MUSIC OF MY DREAMS

DREAMY POETESS